This is the fifth part of the Passport to Mission learning track.
This module is not an official AVS or ISE Passport to Mission course. Completing it will not count toward your AVS or ISE Passport to Mission requirements. Email us if you’re having access difficulties.
In this course, you will:
- Develop and adapt your personal testimony
- Discover cultural differences to consider when approaching others with the gospel
- Learn what to do when a friend hesitates in their commitment to Christ
- Explore ways to help new Christians grow in their faith
- Learn to recognize a disciple
- Realize various Bible study methods and ways to “stay fit” as a witness
Course format: Interactive, self-paced
Course duration: 2 h
Certification: Certificate of Completion issued by the Institute of World Mission
Attributions: Developed and brought to you by the Institute of World Mission