This is the fourth part of the Passport to Mission learning track.
This module is not an official AVS or ISE Passport to Mission course. Completing it will not count toward your AVS or ISE Passport to Mission requirements. Email us if you’re having access difficulties.
In this course, you will:
- Learn methods of adapting to your new version of everyday life
- Dispel myths about and gain practical tips for language learning
- Acquire the ability to balance dreams and reality
- Explore various health-related issues you may encounter and how to deal with them
- Learn the importance of building relationships both at home and in your host culture
- Examine the reality — good and bad! — of being a missionary family
- Examine the reality — good and bad! — of being a single missionary
Course format: Interactive, self-paced
Course duration: 2 h 45 min
Certification: Certificate of Completion issued by the Institute of World Mission
Attributions: Developed and brought to you by the Institute of World Mission