This is the third part of the Passport to Mission learning track.
This module is not an official AVS or ISE Passport to Mission course. Completing it will not count toward your AVS or ISE Passport to Mission requirements. Email us if you’re having access difficulties.
This course will help you:
- Identify the layers of culture
- Understand how we learn culture
- Recognize the signs of culture shock and how to deal with them
- Communicate across cultural barriers
- Manage conflict within an unfamiliar cultural context
Course format: Interactive, self-paced
Course duration: 2h 15 min
Certification: Certificate of Completion issued by the Institute of World Mission
Attributions: Developed and brought to you by the Institute of World Mission