In this course you will:
- Come to understand the urgency of the world’s need
- Discover God’s reasons for choosing humanity to spread the Gospel
- Ask yourself crucial questions and examine your motivations
- Understand how we learn culture
- Communicate across cultural barriers
- Learn methods of adapting to your new version of everyday life
- Examine the reality — good and bad! — of being a missionary family or a single missionary
- Explore ways to help new Christians grow in their faith
- Gain advice for re-entry upon your return home
At the end of most the lessons, you will find an assignment either for reflection or for forum participation. Completing assignments for reflection is required in order to mark a lesson complete and move forward.
120 days from the moment of enrollment
Certificate of Completion issued by the General Conference Institute of World Mission and the Adventist Volunteer Services office.
Developed and brought to you by the Institute of World Mission